1 lb. boneless beef cut in to small 1-2 inches cubes
2 tbsp. oil
8 lettuce leaves
4 hamburger rolls
1 green bell pepper
2 small onions
4 cheese slices
2 tbsp. bread crumbs
Salt & pepper to taste
* Char the tomatoes over a gas grill or under the flame of a hot broiler for a few seconds, turning them until the peel blisters. Slip off the peel, and the flesh will still be firm. Remove the green stem core and cut the tomatoes in half vertically. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
* Place the garlic, cilantro, green onions and jalapeÂ±os into the cup of the Super Chopper to chop. Turn on the switch for just a few seconds.
* Turn off the motor and scrap down the sides of the bowl using a spatula.
* Place all the remaining ingredients from the tomato salsa recipe, tomatoes, Anaheim chili, the green chilies, olive oil and lime juice in the Super Chopper cup. Process with brief pulses to reach the desired texture, somewhere between a chow-chow relish and a textured puree.
* You want to see bits of all the vegetables through out the salsa.
* Add salt and pepper to taste.
* Pour into a serving bowl and allow to season for approximately one hour.
* Just before serving mix in the 1/4 cup of ice water to cool the salsa.
* Serve with tortilla chips, enhance your favorite chicken recipes, fish, barbecue beef, or with beans wrapped in a tortilla.