2 large, red ripe tomatoes, peeled and seeded
1 garlic clove peeled
1 Anaheim green chili, seeded and cut into thirds
3 green onions, cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
4 green chilies
1 to 3 whole jalapeÃÂ±os deveined and seeded (optional to taste)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup ice water
* Place the cubes in to the cup of the Super Chopper. Turn on the chopper in short bursts until meat is finely minced.
* Remove the minced meat in to a mixing bowl.
* Place the onion, mint, cilantro, ginger and chilies into the cup of the Super Chopper. Chop these ingredients.
* Remove chopped ingredients with minced lamb. Season with cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne, and salt. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
* Mold handfuls of the lamb mixture, about 1 cup, to form sausages around skewers. Make sure the meat is spread to an even thickness. Refrigerate until you are ready to grill.
* Preheat grill for high heat.
* Brush grate liberally with oil, and arrange kabobs on grill. Cook for 10 minutes, or until well done, turning as needed to brown evenly.